My lack of post's...



I have been pretty crap at posting anything recently, I have been very busy working hard and squeezing in some very good training. Over the last two weeks I have been working 8.30 to 6 at Condor Cycles - My work experience set up through school, this was to add to my usual Saturdays there. I was therefor very tired and struggling to find time to get in the training I wanted to. However because of the fact that my longest race this year will be about an hour and half, I dont need many to miles. I have built up a really good base through the winter and have started more speed work (Intervals, Tabata, Hill Reps, Threshold... You name it I am probably trying it at least once) The fact im doing shorter, higher intensity stuff definitely helped getting what i wanted to done. I have been riding the turbo alot - But also discovered the inner circle of Regents Park. It was great fun - almost reminding me of riding Herne Hill. I found it hard to ride after 10 hours work but started to really enjoy it, definitely alot less tedious than the Turbo.

That wasnt very interesting but owell! Im not feeling too productive/imaginative at the moment - Coursework is sapping my energy...