Devon

I went to stay in Dartmouth, Devon for 4 day with my family after the national championships, I quickly stopped dwelling on the race and moved on to looking forward to what the next couple of weeks would bring. I offcourse took the bike, and did three 40 mile rides keep the legs good and test myself a little. I had little idea how testing the local roads where and had a really great time. After every ride I got home absolutely shattered, with 30% climbs all over the place and longer ones too. After one ride I went in search of a Magazine and found Cycling Plus in one of the local Newsagents, I had never read it before and was needing a cycling fix so payed my 3.50 and ran home, after frantically flicking through trying to find something to read other than a sportive review or a sportive bike review I eventually found a piece on two of the Rapha Condor Sharp lads, then I noticed the picture, they where riding down the exact rode I had done just two hours earlier, I flicked through the article and sure enough I had done pretty much the same route as them. I was pretty spooked...

*Cycling Plus was actually Ok... ish.