Photos...

The weekend was ok, last two race of the season/year and I was really looking forward to it. The first day suited me down to the ground on a tough selective course; hilly, windy and wet... Perfect. However it was not to be as I punctured halfway through the race just as I was making what turned out to be the decisive move of the day! Next day was a race near Ypres in Vlamertinge, very flat and windy again, I came 9th on the day, tried very hard to get away all day but 6 guys ended up getting away and I almost won the bunch sprint for the rest of the placings. Only positive thing I can take is the fact that everytime I attacked there was shouting in the peleton and lots of frenzied gear changing, the Belgians recognise me and where trying to mark me out of the race! However amusing it was I would still prefer to be allowed atleast an inch to move in the race!

Ross King, one of the Eastern regions boys I rode with in Begium last weekend let me take some photos on his Iphone! Those things are so nice and practical but wayyyy to expensive! Camera is pretty smart though.





Bikes dont get much more broken than this Planet X, under a mile into the first race one of the Eastern Boys came down and snapped his forks, wasnt even a head on collision!



This doesnt really do justice to how dirty the bike was from half a race! Notice the flat tub too...