So I have been a little lazy on the blogging front recently, however thats not too say I havent been training like absolute mad, I have been. Building upon my big milage week after xmas I have started to encorporate some speed work into my training. I have my first race of the season this Saturday at the Revolution series Final in Manchester, I am really looking forward to it and although It wont be my first outdoor ride on the new bike (as I will be on the track bike) it will still be racing and I am sure will feel amazing. I am hoping to find my track legs sometime between 1Pm when I am racing the Senior National Madison Championship Support race and 10Pm when the Revolution ends. However well or rubbish I go it will be great for me too see and as always get experience of riding the track. Hopefully I will get in some photos too as the text to picture ratio on the blog is pretty poor!