A thankyou...

The blog is a great way to represent my sponsors, however it is also a nice place for me to be able to say thank you to some of the many people that help me out on regular occasions. I would love to say thank you to everyone but I guess that isnt really possible..

Pictured here, on the front, looking super composed as he inflicts some pain on the guys behind, is Mr Tim Hall. I race with Luc Hall, Tim's son. Luc and I have spent many a training camp in absolute tears of laughter, however I can also remember us both lying on our beds, unable to even speak after another long day in the saddle. Tim is a fan of the blog so I thought it was a perfect way to thank him for the custom Oakley Radars that he sorted out for me. They can be seen below on their maiden voyage during the Smithfield Nocturne. Grazie Tim!