Have finally managed to get to a computer, it has been a busy few days since I got back from the Youth Olympics. I have just returned from my final training camp of the year with the British Talent Programme, we did a lot of work on the Track, a great few days of preparation for the British National Track Championships starting next Sunday with the Individual Pursuit. I am currently staying with a close friend, also on the Talent Team, Jake Ragan. Only a few miles out of Manchester, his is a great base before my final bit of pre National Track time this Sunday, the National Omnium Finals. Next week I will be staying in the Peak District before a tough four days of competition; the Individual Pursuit (Sunday), Scratch (Monday), Points (Tuesday), and the Junior (Under 18) Points race.


An 'easy' ride out with Jake today near Huddersfield, also tasted my first Bakewell Tart in a rare Cafe stop.