Olympic Horizons


Apologies to anyone who has checked the blog recently, I have just started school again, with my AS levels coming thick and fast, so haven't had a great deal of time on my hands. My first week back has been strange, with new surroundings and teachers at my new Sixth Form, combined with the fact I have been away from school for so long making it a pretty strange feeling. None the less I am still training hard, and although the racing has all but dried up, I still have to big objectives for the year. In two weekends time I will be competing at the Inter Regional Track Championships in Newport, followed with the National Madison Championships the weekend after, where I will partner my good friend Luc Hall, hopefully to our first national jerseys! Although before my last races of the season I have the small matter of my dads wedding this weekend!

To explain the pictures above I must first say a huge thankyou to Peter Cattermole, he presented me with the opportunity to ride the new Eastway/Olympic Velodrome, it was a great experience and something to really look forward to for the winter after the Olympics. Thats all for now as I have Biology homework to be getting on with...