2012



Now this year is ready to begin.

I have taken my time to post this up, getting everything exactly how I wanted it. I have struggled a little to transfer the position from my Winter bike, although to be honest that's more my own fault at being overly pedantic than anything else. I'm hoping that this bike and I will have a year to remember.

On the flesh it looks relatively similar to last years rig, however Condor have made big changes from the frame I was riding last season. The new BB30 Bottom Bracket system is a welcome addition, along with a revamp of the top and down tubes, all leading to a very mean looking bike. I am sure its going to be super fast.

2012 Spec (as shown):

Condor Leggero Frameset
Shimano Dura Ace Groupset
Shimano Dura-Ace 7850 C50 Tubular
PRO Vibe 7S Finishing Kit (Seatpost, Stem and Bars)
Fizik Arione Team Edition Saddle
Condor Black Bar Tape
Continental Competition Tyres

Cant wait to ride it! Thankyou so much Condor Cycles