Apologies for the lack of recent updates on the blogging front! After my short stint in Homerton Hospital, licking my wounds and generally feeling sorry for myself, I had a few more antibiotic enforced days of the bike. This unplanned time off was followed by some frantic form searching training, aided merely by good weather and riding companions. After missing the Junior track nationals I was desperate to salvage the last few months of the season at the world road champs and senior track championships. I am currently sat in a van as part of a large convoy headed over to Limburg, Holland on my way to worlds. I will be riding the time trial this Monday alongside Jon Dibben and then the road race a week this Sunday. I am absolutely delighted to be representing GB at my first World Championships and will be hoping to take good experiences and results forward for my second year of junior racing. Sorry for the short update however my battery has all but run out on my phone! Hopefully I will be able to get some more random thoughts up here in the next few days! www.britishcycling.org.uk/gbcyclingteam/article/gbr20120914-gb-cyclingteam-news-British-Cycling-confirms-team-for-UCI-Road-World-Championships-0