Condor Cycles



Its an amazing feeling being given something that, everytime you see, a smile takes over your whole face.



This isnt a press release, Im not important enough for that yet. This is me telling the world not only how generous Condor Cycles have been but also how much I appreciate their trust and investment into me.



Full Spec:
Condor Cycles Leggero Frameset with Condor Headset and Seatclamp
Full Dura Ace 7900 Groupset
Dura Ace 7850 50mm Wheels (Clincher)
Mavic Reflex Rims/Ultegra 6700 Wheels (Tubular, not pictured)
Pro Vibe Finishing Kit (Handlebars, Stem and Seatpost)
Fizik Saddle and Bar Tape
Continental GP400 Tyres (not pictured)

I owe everyone at Condor Cycles a huge thankyou and I will deliver the goods next year and repay what Condor have put in.

www.condorcycles.com